Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years! Week 13...

Sherri's stomach is really starting to scare me! Ok, I know its going to get huge, but I'm not at all prepared for this yet. I guess with 3 on-board this should not be all that suprising, but I have to keep reminding myself that in a couple of weeks, theoretically at least...we'll be half way to the finish line. We have been told that for trips it is important to carry the babies to the 32 week mark, anything after that is a bonus. We are aiming for 34-35 but of course we don't really have much option but to do the best that we can.
We are spending the week in Phoenix - trying to get a break for the holidays. We've had cool weather but it's still nice to get away. Who knows when we'll have a 'real' holiday again!! Sherri's finding it tough to walk too much so that holds her back from the serious retail therapy! Us guys managed a round of golf, a Canucks vs Coyotes game - and of course multiple games of Monopoly. We took a family picture yesterday so I'll try to post it when I can. Mark loves the hotel...I think he would prefer to live here!



Larson Family Picture Dec. '09

4 comments:

  1. Thinking a lot of you guys! And checking your blog! :-) Hope you don't mind we added your blog to our blog list on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Congratulations!!!!!!! How wonderful to be expecting babies!!! :-) While you barely know us, but you came up to our place for Love & Logic, perhaps I'll get to know you better. I am one of the charge nurses for L & D at Swedish :-) We hope you have a wonderful pregnancy & we don't see "too much" of you @ Swedish :-) I may be just a tad biased, but I think Swedish is a wonderful place to deliver.. we hope you think the same. Take Care! Dayla & family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! Its great to hear from people that are cruising by the blog! -Garth

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best hope it continues to go well! You know I love the chance to talk about doulas...so maybe you guys might like to look into a post partum doula for when after the babies come home..(like an old fashioned baby nurse, someone who comes to your home to help out) www.dona.org and then you can look up doulas in your area!
    Take care, keep your feet up Sherri.
    Twila

    ReplyDelete