Getting ready to leave Swedish Hospital
Ok, I know...there should be two more!
Our Very Special Nurse even came to say Good-Bye!
...what is taking sooo long...???
We're going to have to get REALLY good at this...
All tucked in at home!
And Mark insisted on sleeping right next to Chase on the floor! (Just in case he vanished, I guess!)
So thats finally the first one home - its been a pretty amazing 5 weeks. And we expect Anton and Bensen home later in the week. Can't wait!
Welcome home, Chase!
ReplyDeleteHooray Chase! We love you so much already!
ReplyDeleteMark... you look like you are the best big brother ever!!
hugs and kisses all around
So exciting! We are more than thrilled for you all~!
ReplyDeleteMark, you are such a good big brother, taking such good care of your brothers, already!
Our love,
Ron and Laurie and girls
xo
How exciting!! That is so cute of Mark....here's hoping he's still happy to help out a year down the road! Can't wait to meet the little munchkins soon. Love the theme of their room :-)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! Mark is SUCH a great big brother! Definitely the boys club there! So very happy for all of you and here's the other boys catching up to their "little" brother!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So exciting. That is SO adorable that Mark wanted to sleep next to him. Wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteTiffany Holland - Elliot's mom :)
how exciting that Chase is home, and the others will be following soon! He looks very content in his new bed. That's so sweet that Mark wanted to sleep near him, he's probably been anxious for his bros to come home! Enjoy your little pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to bring your 1st bubba home (and to get used to dealing with one at at time). He looks so grown up already, I'm sure he's tiny in real life but in the photo he looks like he has lost that real newborn expression. SO cute to see Mark being the protective big brother. How did the 1st night go? Thinking of you lots and all the best bringing the Anton & Bensen home soon too. Hugs Stephanie and Co
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the arrival of your precious little boys. Great to hear that all is going well. Thanks for the updates.
ReplyDeleteDavid, Heather and Lauren Good
OHHHHHHH I can not believe it. I want to come too.
ReplyDeleteJan
I'm so happy for you guys! Mark really has stepped up and became a great big brother. That's so amazing!
ReplyDeleteTheir bedding is the same one that I'm registered for! :) It's so super adorable, especially with a sweet little baby in the picture as well!! Can't wait to see it with all three boys in their little beds!
YAY for getting Brother #1 home at last! And so cute that big brother Mark wanted to protectively sleep beside the crib! What a good brother he is already. Best wishes to all of you...and anxious to see the post of Brothers 2 and 3 heading home, too!
ReplyDeleteHOW EXCITING!!! He is so sweet! And looks so perfect in his little spot at home! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs to you all, M&M
Oh, I wonder how long Mark will insist on sleeping in the triplet's room...nothing like a big brother to protect you! Such AWESOME pictures...and I have to say it is pretty cool that the last one born is the first one home! Congrats!!! Brent, Dayla & girls
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Awesome Anton and Big Ben will soon follow Charming Chase!! Fantastic! Marvelous Mark seems to be taking it all into stride! Still wishing you all the best with your new family! The babies look great, Mom you look fab!
ReplyDeleteLove Karen, Brad, Lauren, Dana
This is soo exciting!!! And I love their room and Mark sleeping next to Chase's crib. Soo sweet of him. Now we really can't wait to see them! Do we need an appointment? ;-)
ReplyDeleteNow that is what I call the best big brother EVER! Welcome Home Chase!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Goudreau Family
Must ask -- what do you think?!?! http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2010/06/22/pkg.sidner.triplets.66.cnn
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Father's Day, Garth!