Sunday, July 4, 2010

Settling in...

Well, this week has been a week of adjusting to having all 4 boys at home. We've had some fun, laughs, and of course sleepless nights! One of the highlights was finally introducing our boys to another set of triplets that we've been in contact with who are about 3 months older than our guys. What a blast!

Double-Triplet Trouble

Our guests behaved much better than the Miles'!

No, we don't sit still...(AJ, Chase, Bensen)

Chase Watching the Action

Bensen is Fast Asleep

This is how you feed 3 at a time! (Chase)

Brothers... (Bensen and Anton)

8 comments:

  1. This post brings a big smile to my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweetness! Thanks for taking time to post, must be unreal how busy you guys are!
    Have a great week.
    Karen.Brad.Lauren.Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!! I am jealous and live way to far away!!! Have fun!!
    Jered and Elaine and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great deal. You guys are doing wonderful. Wish I could see you more, but glad you have help just the same.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a post! I can imagine how much fun it is to get together with the other triplets. I wonder how far they live from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you know not to feed the gremlins after midnight or get them wet in case they multiply! Seriously, seeing all 6 is hilarious (for me on the other side of the world, not listening to the noise!) Thinking of you all , keep up the good work Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun getting together with you guys! I am up at 3:46 with little Grayson howling away. Looking forward to getting together soon! The blog is looking fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete