My Boys (C, B, M, A) Our *New* Triple Stroller This is what happens when 2 couples get married...(happy 10 yr anniv. Calvin and Dana (belated)) More friends from BC have come to visit... And cousins too (on the Snoqualmie Train)
Oh Pure Sweetness! Thanks for the photo update! Have been thinking of your home all week hoping Super Mom has somewhat recovered from her cold. Nice photo of CnD's kidletts alongside yours! Have a good week. Love the stroller, very classic style! Turn that baby, er, those babies on a dime, that stroller will! Karen.Brad.Lauren.Dana
oh my goodness the pic on the couch is adorable... Marky looks sooo grown up.. wut an awesome big bro... and big ben better start chowin down cuz if he isn't gonna live up to his name, then he's gonna lose the "big" part... and the stroller pic.. so awesome - Marky looks like he's thinkin "now where do I sit or am I gonna haveta push this thing??" so cute... p.s I still think they are all cuter in real life.. the pics don't do justice...Jelaine
I LOVE all these pictures! Congratulations for the stroller! And btw, I love their outfits ;-) I have been thinking of you, I hope your cold is over!!! Give the kids a hug for me.
Oh Pure Sweetness! Thanks for the photo update! Have been thinking of your home all week hoping Super Mom has somewhat recovered from her cold.
ReplyDeleteNice photo of CnD's kidletts alongside yours! Have a good week. Love the stroller, very classic style! Turn that baby, er, those babies on a dime, that stroller will!
Karen.Brad.Lauren.Dana
oh my goodness the pic on the couch is adorable... Marky looks sooo grown up.. wut an awesome big bro... and big ben better start chowin down cuz if he isn't gonna live up to his name, then he's gonna lose the "big" part... and the stroller pic.. so awesome - Marky looks like he's thinkin "now where do I sit or am I gonna haveta push this thing??" so cute... p.s I still think they are all cuter in real life.. the pics don't do justice...Jelaine
ReplyDeleteLove the look on Mark's face in the big group photo - his face seems to be saying "Oh God, this one's kicking off"!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all these pictures! Congratulations for the stroller! And btw, I love their outfits ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of you, I hope your cold is over!!! Give the kids a hug for me.