Monday, December 13, 2010

Flashback

Way back in May...about 2 weeks after the babies were born, the March of Dimes had a photographer come by the NICU and snap some pictures of the triplets. We just received them today - and looking through these brings back so many emotions. I'd love to put them all up, but here are a few that are special. In no particular order...

Our three little miracles...












And now...

10 comments:

  1. Oh my!! So sweet!! I love those pictures! I can't believe how fast they grow and change! They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - i love the pics and my mouth just about dropped seeing the last one. they are growing so fast. too fast !
    handsome little fellas. wish i was closer to give them each a squeeze.
    amanda and kipp

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like little boys already! We will definately have to see them again sometime soon - sad we will miss you on the 30th. Love the newborn shots - I bet you have already forgotten just how tiny they were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible...we can't believe how much they have grown! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you two and your boys. We are sure it will be a memorable one.

    We love the updates...

    The Goudreau Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man they are just so cute guys. Cute at first and getting cuter still.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW how precious...Wishing you ALL a wonderful Christmas you have much to be GRATEFUL for and I'm sure you are..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What lil men they have become! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just getting cuter all the time! And so fun to see their progress via your blog. Maybe someday we'll get to meet them...discovered we were close when we visited Lucille S @ Wandlers in Nov.

    ReplyDelete