Yep. Naptime is over...
Into the dishwasher
Why sit when you can stand?
Hmmmm. This looks interesting...
Maybe mom won't notice that I'm missing...
Yeah. Seats are lame.
If I can get under here...
My brother can jump on me. Cool. Or not
Just a little glimpse of what little Bensen is like. He doesn't sit still for long, and there will be no grass growing under this rolling stone...
And we love him immeasurably
Oh, he is SO cute! By the sounds of it, Claire and him are similar and could have quite the fun together. She does not sit still all day until she is sleeping!
ReplyDeletehahaha, that is so funny!!! What a busy boy!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, now the fun begins! I can't imagine three little critters heading in different directions...forget eyes in the back of your head, Sherri will need a very good 6th sense to know what all three rascals are up to at any given time!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing to see this little guy on the go! He has the glint of fun in his eyes!! We just love it that your boys are all so healthy and mobile, what a miracle.
ReplyDeleteKaren.Brad.Lauren.Dana.
I had to laugh, that is so great!!
ReplyDeleteJan F