The time has come for this little past-time! I've been thinking of stopping the whole blog thing for a while...but put it off till after the triplets 1st Birthday so I wouldn't get hung! I've offered the task to my beautiful wife...but she politely declines (some excuse about being busy...)
Its been a blast, and I have really appreciated all the comments from far and near. Our family is growing and busy...we have enjoyed sharing our once-in-a-lifetime experience of having triplets. They are amazing! Please come meet them in person some time...the pictures do not do any of us justice!!
I do reserve the right to post the very-occasional picture...but for now...goodbye!
Regards
Anton Garth Miles
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boo!!! :(. Understand tho and I'll miss your blog! It will be a while before my Mason and Chase will meet your Chase Mason! I look forward to that day tho!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your first year with us all! It's been fun to check in and see how everyone is doing. Hope to see you sometime soon
ReplyDeleteLara
Thanks so much for sharing so much! Now go enjoy so much!
ReplyDeleteI am sad now, we've been enjoying your blog, and so did my parents and sisters from Romania. But we understand, and still hope that you'll have more of these "occasional" posts. In the meantime, you can print your first year of this blog if you want, it'll be priceless in the years to come.
ReplyDeleteI am not saying "good bye" :-)
Ivona
Oh no....this was such a neat way to feel connected & see the boys growing....well I hope to see some pics on FB once in awhile.....
ReplyDeleteDiana W Balsam St
Wow, thanks for sharing the memory making moments with us!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your family!
Brad.Karen.Dana.Lauren.
I can't believe a year has gone by already! Does this mean I have to join Facebook again just to see pictures of your growing boys?! Geez! If you ever have an inkling to go 'old school' please send us some pics via e-mail...we'd love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for sharing your family life with us...we've really enjoyed your blog.
Take Care.
Kelly