Wow...what a day.
Apparently, in our factory we make blue socks. Just blue ones. We love blue socks, don't get me wrong...although we had kind of hoped - maybe - for at least a little variety. Nope. Just blue socks. My poor wife. 5 guys vs. her. This is really not fair on so many levels. I can't even golf with them all - we'd be a 5-some. This will take some digestion.
The babies looked amazing. Perfect. I am in love. But it would also be nice to have a little pink.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are excited for you! There is just something special about little boys that warms your heart.
ReplyDeleteGreat news. I know you would have liked variety, but believe me, it is easier to raise boys than girls, especially when they get to the teenager stage. So in my oppinion, it is better to have 4 boys than 4 girls :-)
ReplyDeleteWe have a van with 8 seats and we love it. It is easier to drive than our car (not easier to park though).
Out thoughts are with you very often!
I understand how you feel but I do think it will be easier overall to have all of one kind. You will avoid having to sort out lego truck parts from Barbie shoes. One kind of toys, one kind of clothes ... it'll be much easier. We are happy for you.
ReplyDeletehope you kept all of mark's clothes!! A bit of a surprise to find out they're all the same gender hey! I thought for sure it would be a mix. It'll sink in before too long that you'll be washing a lot of blue socks and blue jeans :) hugs xo
ReplyDeleteMan o man, that is amazing! Great to follow your progress on this blog. Take care!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, from my experience...boys ARE easier than girls...at least my girl:) Don't get me wrong, I love her dearly...but she definetly makes life interesting and challenging. Sherry will be great with 4 boys I am sure and Mark will have lots of playmates!!
ReplyDeleteOne thing in Sherry's favor is that boys love their momma & they will take care of their momma all their life! She will be the most loved mother! - Brent, Dayla, Marissa, & Kylie
ReplyDelete