Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday, May 7 2010

We decided to have a party tonight. And it went very, very well.






Three little gentlemen finally joined us. And they are amazing.

24 comments:

  1. AWESOME. THREE BEAUTIFUL BABIES. ELATED THAT ALL WENT WELL. SO PROUD OF SHERRI AND YOU. TEAM MILES ROCK ON!
    LOVE,
    ROXY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome news!!!! Congratulations! I too am so proud of Sherri and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you. Amazing babies the best to you. Karen Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWW~!!!! Big HUGE CONGRATS to you guys!!! What an exciting event :) Can't wait to hear how it all went! Sherri is one amazing momma! Hugs from us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are awestruck. The babies look great. You've done an amazing job, Sherri. We are so proud of you. Love from Donald, Gwen, Aiden & Craig. XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like team work all the way around. Congratulations to you all. What a wonderful Mother's Day to remember!
    Donna C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Nice work Team Miles!! You are all rockstars!! Way to go!! Can't wait to see pictures, hear names, and meet them!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hugs to you all! Love, Michael and Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Garth and Sherri-- They look GREAT!!! Congratulations!! Let the real fun begin! Happy Mother's Day, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - those babies look fantastic! They hardly even look like preemies! Sherri, I was honored that I got to see you yesterday and I'm relieved for your sake the babies came last night.

    I can't wait to see you all sometime soon!

    Love,

    Amber M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurray!! Way to go Sherri, Garth and Mark. Best wishes :) Vaughn, Twila and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all of you!!! What an amazing journey!! We are all so happy for your wonderful family... When do Lee and I babysit Friday(lucky 7) was the day we predicted :)

    Paula K

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww... these pics brought tears to my eyes... so happy for you guys!! now the fun begins!!! hope all is well and big hugs from all the O'Dells!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!!! Amazing job Garth and Sherri! Now the real journey begins . . . Happy Mother's Day Sherri! Garth I can tell you're a fabulous husband and father. Enjoy every moment (even when you want to pull out your hair or just run away, haha). Best Wishes to your family.

    Hugs from Fraser & Janell and family

    ReplyDelete
  14. A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS from Bothell. I was so excited to read and see the pictures of the arrival of the 3 beautiful babies. Sherry, I wonder if this was happening last night as we were writing your mother's day card. We talked about you and tought about you at our mom's night out yesterday.
    Wishing you a great Mother's Day. It'll be an exhausted one, but you are a happy mother.
    Ivona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boys, boys, boys!!! Awesome, glad it all went well and they look nice and tired and ready to sleep some more. Rest up when you can and let the nurses pamper you Sherri. Thinking of you all and lots of love from the Woods'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wondeful!!! Happy Mother's Day !! What a blessed gift....thinking of you,Sherri, Garth, & Mark.
    Love Diana W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! the babies are here! and on Ruby's birthday too. Congratulations!! can't wait to hear and see more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Garth, Sherri & Mark. What wonderful news, they are just beautiful. So glad its over, Iam sure you are too, Sherri, you are areal trooper. Anxious to hear their weights & names. We are just soooo happy for you all. Love Dale & Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ditto to all of the above. They are beautiful and we cannot wait to meet them. You are going to have a happy and busy household. We love you guys.
    Love Grant, Raeanne, Isabella, Jorja, and Hunter.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!! How exciting...you guys have been amazing throughout this entire journey, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and following along! I can't wait to meet the lil guys one day. Take care!!
    Lori Edzerza

    ReplyDelete
  21. How much fun is that!? Happy Mother's Day, Sherri! :) So happy that all went well. The kids (and Todd and I) have really enjoyed the blog--Thank you for sharing!!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful babies!! I'm so happy and relieved for all of you. Hope everyone can get some much needed rest. What a fantastic Mother's Day present for the Grandmothers!! (and the Grandpas) CONGRATULATIONS AND LOVE TO ALL)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Three beautiful bouncing baby boys! Mother's Day doesn't get much more real than that! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete