So so precious, thanks for posting!!!!! Looking at their tiny hands and faces is incredible! Hard to fathom the tiny little miracles they are! So looking forward to meeting them, but waiting patiently. Love from our family VBDB
After seeing the pictures and before reading the comments, my own reaction was "So so precious!" - so I'll just repeat what's already been said! Wonderful to see the little fellows making progress...and I love your brand of partiality, Garth =))
Sherri you are looking AMAZING!! So glad to see that you got to hold one of your babes. must have felt incredibly good. I got so emotional looking at those pictures, as I remember doing the same with my lil guy. I can't wait to see 1 yr from now, all the lil gaffers running around. Cheers to going home tomorrow!!! Julie Kennedy
So glad for the up-date, and to know you are doing well, Sherri, hope you do get lots of rest. What a darling picture of you holding that precious little boy. Will be so great to see them, but willing to wait. I was worried there for a bit, Garth, when I read you liked him best, but very happy that you feel the same way about them all.{wasnt really worried} Dale & Lillian
Sogald for the up-date, and so glad you are doing better, Sheeri. That is such a precious picture of you with that darling little boy. They all look so great. Will be so happy to see them, but will wait. Do hope you get some rest, Sherri. You have done a great job of up-dating, Garth. Love Dale & Lillian
andy and i have little tears of happiness... all sorts of sighing and ooohing and awwing over here at the Zosel house...
ReplyDeleteXXOO
So so precious, thanks for posting!!!!! Looking at their tiny hands and faces is incredible! Hard to fathom the tiny little miracles they are! So looking forward to meeting them, but waiting patiently. Love from our family VBDB
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing the pictures and before reading the comments, my own reaction was "So so precious!" - so I'll just repeat what's already been said! Wonderful to see the little fellows making progress...and I love your brand of partiality, Garth =))
ReplyDeleteSo good to see Sherri up and doing better ... and neat to see how alert the boys are. What little miracles they are - thanks for the updates!! Jill
ReplyDeleteSherri you are looking AMAZING!! So glad to see that you got to hold one of your babes. must have felt incredibly good. I got so emotional looking at those pictures, as I remember doing the same with my lil guy. I can't wait to see 1 yr from now, all the lil gaffers running around. Cheers to going home tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteJulie Kennedy
So glad for the up-date, and to know you are doing well, Sherri, hope you do get lots of rest. What a darling picture of you holding that precious little boy. Will be so great to see them, but willing to wait. I was worried there for a bit, Garth, when I read you liked him best, but very happy that you feel the same way about them all.{wasnt really worried} Dale & Lillian
ReplyDeleteSogald for the up-date, and so glad you are doing better, Sheeri. That is such a precious picture of you with that darling little boy. They all look so great. Will be so happy to see them, but will wait. Do hope you get some rest, Sherri. You have done a great job of up-dating, Garth. Love Dale & Lillian
ReplyDelete