And since we don't get out much...we were treated to a spectacular gourmet meal from Ron and Brenda! We had to eat in the back yard since I've torn apart the side deck - but what a treat! Thanks!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
A New Bike + A Gourmet Dinner!
How much better can it get than this? Grandma M treated Marky to a brand-new Spiderman bike...and he loves it! Gotta get some pics of him riding it...

And since we don't get out much...we were treated to a spectacular gourmet meal from Ron and Brenda! We had to eat in the back yard since I've torn apart the side deck - but what a treat! Thanks!
And since we don't get out much...we were treated to a spectacular gourmet meal from Ron and Brenda! We had to eat in the back yard since I've torn apart the side deck - but what a treat! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Divine Dinning!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for friends and family!
Brad.Karen.Lauren.Dana.
Wow - that is one proud looking little boy. Don't forget to wear a helmet!
ReplyDelete