Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Charmer

As you can see, Bensen has learned how to charm the ladies...

6 comments:

  1. Just have to say ..... they are RIDICULOUSLY cute.... each onesie is so appropriate for each boy....cu next wk! Oh and ps.... I can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice smile! I'm just curious, do you always line them up ABC?! hope you're having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody got the joke ... but not everybody ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!!! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good grief! how did they get so big already! what a bunch of cuties! we can't wait to meet them one of these days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love the photos. These little guys are getting so BIG. Oh my, well I think life is going to keep going and I am going to make it, so I really need to get over and see you guys! We will be home after the Labor Day weekend.
    Jan Fair

    ReplyDelete