This last weekend we had the courage (or insanity) to venture out...and actually enjoyed a fun lunch out in North Bend, WA with the "boyz".
And today off to Costco for passport photos for the little dudes! Need to get them legal to travel... ...unintended consequence of having 2 carseats in your Costco cart...less room to fill it up! Nice!
ohhh, I am so hoping passports means a trip to Vancouver town!!! We would love to see you guys if it ever works out that you head up this way! Missed seeing you at Glen Valley! We will be at the w/e of Milltown. Keep on keeping on - you all look so happy! Brad.Karen.Lauren.Dana.
It was so good to meet one of the boys today at convention!! Good to see you and you all look great! If I hadn't been so tired myself, I would have actually introduced myself to Sherri! Sorry! Even we non-new-parental types get tired -- even with loads of caffeine at our fingertips! Early morning Starbucks shifts just don't go well with convention! :)
ohhh, I am so hoping passports means a trip to Vancouver town!!! We would love to see you guys if it ever works out that you head up this way!
ReplyDeleteMissed seeing you at Glen Valley! We will be at the w/e of Milltown.
Keep on keeping on - you all look so happy!
Brad.Karen.Lauren.Dana.
good for you venturing out with all the boys, and finding out it wasn't too bad!! The passport photo is the BEST, made me laugh :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome that you took the camera along! Absolutely great! Bet all were tired at the end of the excursion, but had to be a happy tired!
ReplyDeleteGood job, get them started on Costco while they're young.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!! Way to go - I'm super impressed ... especially braving Costco - that place is a bit scary without any infants, much less with 3!!JZ
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you got no attention eh?! joke! How many times do you get stopped when out?
ReplyDeleteWell at least you don't have buy them all burgers and fries yet!
ReplyDeleteAs I UK resident I couldn't believe the size of the portions! Love following your blog - you have a lovely family. All the best, Caroline
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to meet one of the boys today at convention!! Good to see you and you all look great! If I hadn't been so tired myself, I would have actually introduced myself to Sherri! Sorry! Even we non-new-parental types get tired -- even with loads of caffeine at our fingertips! Early morning Starbucks shifts just don't go well with convention! :)
ReplyDelete