Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Guys!

We had a pretty awesome little birthday party for the boys today...I think they enjoyed it! We invited a few people who have helped us out over the last year, so it was nice to have everyone and celebrate the occasion!















I

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful milestone! We celebrate with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way!!! They can't be 1 already! Happy Birthday Boys!! They look GREAT!!! LOVE the big cupcakes! Congrats to all of you making it through this first year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!!! the little guys are getting big!! And so is big brother Mark....wonderful to see the photos. xoxo Diana W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!! Boy do I remember this day one yr ago!!! Such an awesome day!!! Garth - plan a date nite for super mom cuz I'm comin down to look after them... Sherri needs a special treat out for her amazing patience in the last year!!! p.s. save the leftover cake for the Chase boy ... I know he's dreamin about more cake.. haha...luv Jelaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, so sweet! And, Congratulations on the first birthday(s)! Those cupcake cakes look divine! All four of your boys are so handsome!
    Hope you all enjoyed the day as much as we loved soaking up the photos. Love Karen.Brad.Dana.Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Birthday to the Miles Boys! Wow, time sure flies! We love the pictures you posted!

    Take Care,

    The Goudreau Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to have missed the fun but it looks great!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! Awsome pictures!!!
    Happy Birthday to the three handsome little boys. Big brother looks great too. A hug for them all!

    ReplyDelete