So we had a pretty good visit to Swedish today...yes the last post was an April Fools joke! I will be apologizing to my mother in law for years over this one!!
Sherri was released this afternoon - yes things are getting worse but so far they feel she is safe at home. We are now going in every week for check-ups, Sherri was hooked up on a monitor today and the contractions are still a concern. Her cerv. is continuing to thin and soon will be a real worry, but for now they feel it is ok.
Sherri is trying to be really upbeat, but I can tell she's concerned- as we all are. But things are generally really positive, so on we go!!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
not a fuuny joke Garth
ReplyDeletenot at all funny!! and your mother-in-law should skin you alive!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a good writer garth.... but very very bad at the same time!!!! You got me! I really was contemplating whether it was an april fools joke or not... it was the comment that was posted that made me think it was real. hahah.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that its NOT real! Wishing Sherri the best.... she'll pull through!!!
Almost had me, too, but I couldn't quite imagine that you'd be willing to do 115mph with an unbuckled big brother!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou got me too... until I went to think of the birthdate and went, hey, wait a minute, I think I've been had! Here's hoping Sherri can hold out for a few more weeks... and the rest of us can recover from a minor freak out!
ReplyDeleteI almost had a heart attack, but luckily I read the next post right away, so I survived :-). I liked too how Amber cooperated, ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI know that Sherri and you all are doing your best, I am amazed. Hope for the best and keep us posted. I am glad there isn't another April 1st in the next few weeks :-)
One of the best April Fool's jokes I have seen...! You only get to play that card once - and it was a mighty big card my friend... well played! Did you get that breast pump figured out yet?!? Sounds like you may have made a withdrawal on brownie points, but when the 3 bundles show up I'm sure you will be forgiven.
ReplyDeleteWe don't know each other, but a few months ago I went to your blog from seeing it on someone else's site. I bookmarked it and have been following this exciting saga faithfully.
ReplyDeleteHoping all the best for you two and the boys.
Jean Weir, CA