We had a little fun this week and I took Mark to the tree nursery to pick out a tree. He has taken ownership of this little Pear tree and now calls it "Mark's Tree"! We have to water it every day...hmmmm chores already at 3 yrs!!
And today on the way to the hospital, we took Grandma Fern to see some local sights...and of course we managed to find a little ice cream!!
Just had to jump on to see if there was more news! What a beautiful weekend. Love the pictures of Mark and his new pear tree. Mommy looks wonderful! Wow ... not long now. I am so proud of you both. Love & Hugs, Roxy
Sherri, you look great. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you will make it to 32 weeks! BTW, I think you should name the babies John, Luke and Matthew so you can have your little Gospel set. ;D
Sherri, Garth, Fern, Mark & Pear Tree--everyone looks wonderful. Hope this is the pause that refreshes for all. May future days stay calm and restful for you. Thanks for posting these updates. Look forward to being with everybody in mtg again. Love and prayers--
Just had to jump on to see if there was more news! What a beautiful weekend. Love the pictures of Mark and his new pear tree. Mommy looks wonderful! Wow ... not long now. I am so proud of you both. Love & Hugs, Roxy
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all your pictures. Sherri-you look great. WE are counting the weeks with you..Love and hugs from the Standahls.
ReplyDeleteSAWWWWEEET! Finally an updated pic of sherri!!! YOU LOOK AMAZZZZING GIRL!!!! Prettiest prego momma I have seen!!!! ;)
ReplyDeletethanks for posting the pics garth....
fun to have a job of watering a pear tree Mark!! Give it lotsa love.
Great photos Garth. Sherri you look fantastic, although Im not surprised as you always look fantastic. Grandma Fern also looks amazing as always..
ReplyDeleteMark looks so grown up, soon the tree will tower over him!!
Thinking of you all, Love and hugs
Tracey Jamieson
Sherri, you look great. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you will make it to 32 weeks! BTW, I think you should name the babies John, Luke and Matthew so you can have your little Gospel set. ;D
ReplyDeleteJoni
Great tree!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you and was so glad to hear all is going well!!! Hang in there, you look fantastic Sherri!
ReplyDeleteHugs to all,
Paula Keddie
Sherri, Garth, Fern, Mark & Pear Tree--everyone looks wonderful. Hope this is the pause that refreshes for all. May future days stay calm and restful for you. Thanks for posting these updates. Look forward to being with everybody in mtg again. Love and prayers--
ReplyDeleteWow...I always admired you Sherri, you are so strong. You look wonderful!! Hold on sister:)
ReplyDeleteLove
Nicki