Friday, May 21, 2010

11 Years Ago Today...

We were married this evening, 11 years ago. And so, I must take the opportunity to acknowledge my wonderful wife and everything that she has brought me. You have witnessed a fraction of the type of lady she is... and I could never adequately explain everything that she means to me. Suffice it to say that I am often humbled and awed by her character and the devotion that this woman has for her loved ones. I did not appreciate how lucky I was 11 years ago... and so I will try to today.

We spent the better part of the day with our sons - and quite frankly I can't imagine any other way to celebrate our wedding day. May we be so fortunate to enjoy many more in the same company.


Some random pics from this week...

Mama Bear w/ AJ

Big Brother Visiting!

Chase's Response to Big Brother

Bensen checkin' out dad...

Our Saturday pancake tradition!


The boys are doing fantastic...they are all gaining weight, Bensen even pushed over 4 lbs this week! They will soon be moved from the NICU to the ISCU (Infant Special Care Unit) due to their fantastic progress, so our NICU days are limited now! They are total rock stars in the preemie world. (Dad's a little biased!)

13 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures!! Congrats on 11 years, what a wonderful way to spend the day :) Eric would love to come see them sometime... Love Danielle and Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Tonight we celebrated another lovely couple and their 50 years together! I'm sure we'll read similar words to these again when you hit 50, too! And congrats to the boys on their awesome growth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast the boys are growing! They are ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Cannot believe it's 11 years! Have been thinking of your wedding today... it was such a beautiful day. I'm so happy for you that you've had such a wonderful change in life. Many happy returns of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! So neat to get to spend your day with your handsome boys! Wishing you many more happy anniversaries together! Love, Michael and Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! It is also wonderful to see such beautiful babies who are doing so amazing!
    lv, PaulaK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated happy anniversary. The babies look great! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the pictures I check every day and love to see the progress.
    Love Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!!! Eleven years & 4 boys to love, a wonderful celebration!!! Cheers, Brent, Dayla, Marissa, & Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thrilled to check in and hear everything is going well. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary. Congratulations! Trust the new boys will keep putting on weight and charming their parents and big brother. Thinking of you all Stephanie, Shannon and boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple! Sherri is looking great and so are those growing boys. Sounds like they'll be home in no time, keep up the good work, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful all around...
    you guys... 11 years.. Mark... AJ, Bensen, Chase!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary!!!! And shortly thereafter Mr. & Mrs. Miles moved to Balsam St where they became wonderful neighbours & friends!!! Still miss you!!! Hugs to all..Love the pictures. You all look fabulous...Our little Mark will be such a good big brother!! Diana W.

    ReplyDelete