You asked for them...so here they are! It wasn't easy to get these you know, so I hope you appreciate them. Just so you know - I risked my life to get these pictures. I was in the room with someone who had little humor for my antics! But totally worth it.
You are hysterical! I take it those 3 little dudes are still are still stickin' to Mom then huh? Give her our hugs and loves! Say "hi" to Mark for me! You take it easy Garth. You need some sleep. Roxy
welll... if we don't laugh we cry right?! i say bring on the laughter... unless laughter brings on labor...then... no don't bring it on... BUT for the rest of us out here in the virtual waiting room... we shall laugh somewhat uncomfortably with you.... :-) cheers guys... hang in there all 6 of you!
Wow! You really are putting your life at risk for the sake of humor. Careful... the little guys should have the pleasure of knowing their dad. I have read and enjoyed all your posts via Renea's account. BTW - what do you have under your shirt... or do I not want to know?
you're carrying a little high, that's gotta hurt the ribs! But other than that, looking good, you're not even bloated. love to Sherri, can't wait to hear the news!
You are hysterical! I take it those 3 little dudes are still are still stickin' to Mom then huh? Give her our hugs and loves! Say "hi" to Mark for me! You take it easy Garth. You need some sleep.
ReplyDeleteRoxy
welll... if we don't laugh we cry right?! i say bring on the laughter... unless laughter brings on labor...then... no don't bring it on... BUT for the rest of us out here in the virtual waiting room... we shall laugh somewhat uncomfortably with you.... :-)
ReplyDeletecheers guys...
hang in there all 6 of you!
laughing! but... I would love to see Sherri's belly pics!
ReplyDeleteWow! You really are putting your life at risk for the sake of humor. Careful... the little guys should have the pleasure of knowing their dad.
ReplyDeleteI have read and enjoyed all your posts via Renea's account.
BTW - what do you have under your shirt... or do I not want to know?
OMGosh.....you look like a pregnant Squire Barnes....except you're taller!!!!! hysterical....I'm guessing Sherri laughed her a-- off!!!!! Diana W
ReplyDeleteyou're carrying a little high, that's gotta hurt the ribs! But other than that, looking good, you're not even bloated. love to Sherri, can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Garth you look great. I bet Sherri would love to let you cary those babies in your belly for a while :) Glad for the humor! hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteThat's gotta take it's toll on your hips - and add quite a few strokes to your handicap. I'll spring for the cart if you feel up to a round!
ReplyDeleteWhat you really need to do is try sleeping with it for a few days ... amazing how hard it is to sleep when you can't roll over ...
ReplyDeleteHaha - thanks for the giggles. Laughter IS the best medicine. (I know that firsthand!)
ReplyDeleteSherri- wow...you look absolutely terrible! *grin
ReplyDeleteWe know you look WAAAAAAAAAY better than that!
Thinking of you!