Friday, May 14, 2010

Holding 3 lbs...

We are starting to be able to hold these little guys...and it is such a treat. They love being held, although we are limited to once a day so that we don't tire them out too much. Holding 3 pounds of baby feels like you're just holding a blanket. Amazing.

Dad holding Chase



Sherri w/ Chase


Sherri w/ Bensen


Then I took some 1-Week pictures!

AJ at 1-Week


Ben at 1-Week


Chase at 1-Week


Yup. Its pretty hard to imagine you can hold in so much love.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...such beautiful pictures!!! These little tykes will be so amazed to see these pictures when they are teenagers and 6 ft. tall!! So cool Garth, that you are making this pictorial record. Sherri, you look beautiful.....xoxo Diana W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the updates garth. glad to see they are all getting bigger and stronger. I don't know how you find the time to get it all done, but we all thank you. Dan, Crystal, Liam, and Kyllie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to hear everyone is doing well...the pictures are beautiful, we can't wait to meet the little guys! scott, andrea and harrison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, be still my heart! What precious little tykes! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us, Garth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is Sherri home now according to plan? Oh, she must be so exhausted trying to keep up with it all. I get weak legs even thinking about it. Still thinking of you all....

    Shelley L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, What beautiful little fellows, I think Chase looks so much like Mark. Love the pictures of Daddy holding his little boy, what a thrill it must be. The look of love in your eyes, Garth, brought tears to my eyes. Isnt it wonderful our hearts have room to love each one soooo much. You look so great Sherri. Take care. We love you all. Dale & Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Precious! Our neighbors...Skip and Judy said they've met you! Their baby is Mateus (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at the hand span on Chase! Somebody give that kid a piano ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Garth and Sherri! We are so very happy for you and incredibly grateful that everything has turned out so well. What an adventure for you both. This will certainly be an unforgettable time in your life. The boys are precious--so cute. How thankful you must feel!

    We wish you all the best as you adjust to having these little guys here with you. I love your blog, Garth...you're hilarious. Thanks for keeping everyone updated. Can't wait to hear how things are going.

    All our love to all SIX of you...

    Angela (and Rob, Joshua & Carson Laing)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man they are so adorable, of course! Can not wait to meet them.
    Thanks for keeping the pictures coming.
    Jan Fair

    ReplyDelete
  11. S & G - - just checking in from down south. I told J that it was a good thing I was down in Calif. or you may have to get a restraining order on me. These guys are amazing!! and the cutest little boys I've EVER seen. Hope they don't grow too much in the next few weeks...I feel like I don't want to miss anything!! Lv Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you both!
    Your new additions look amazing. What a great big family you have now! I'm so happy for you.
    Take care, Charlene & Adam Fung

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to 6 Miles! We are so happy for you all, and wish you the best.
    Dan, Tonya, and girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new ABC's!!
    Wow 4 sons! Think of the savings in not having to sponsor weddings!!!!
    All the best, speedy weight gain for ABC and speedy recovery and stamina for Mom!
    Mark must be over the moon! 3 little brothers!
    Garth, cute car;-);-)
    Karen Brad Lauren Dana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Garth and Sherri, We have watched your posts with rapt attention and feel very connected! And Garth, you captured feelings so well! As grandparents to Etta, we can identify now with your antepartum, and now NICU experience. It is simply amazing what they do now for these little people....
    We're so glad that all is well.
    Donna and Terry

    ReplyDelete