And yes, its been an interesting 3 months! No question we've had the best time ever - these little guys charm you like you've never imagined. And looking back...I'm just wondering if I'll ever remember much of it. Probably not.
A few observations....in no particular order...
-most of the time only 2 out of 3 will be crying
-the squeaky wheel gets the grease (er...bottle)
-sleeping only 2 hrs at a time is actually ok...for a while
-my wife is unspeakably amazing
-just cause you started out the smallest doesn't mean you have to stay that way
-big brothers rock
-feed, burp, change...feed, burp, change...etc...
-filling up 15 bottles at a time is cool
-there is something beautiful about having 3 sets of eyes track you
-sometimes they'll cry just to get held
Other random pics from the last week or so...
The local crime crew...
Mr. Policemen...
In the getaway car...
Tummy time for Chase...
The important part of the newspaper...
Grampa's motorhome is uber cool...
I'd say you're ready for convention, then!! LOL! They are getting so big! And what a great big brother they have, too. Hey, if nothing else, you can look back at the blog to see how the first year went! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bunch of boys (4) you guys have! Love the Tie T-shirts lol.
ReplyDeleteJelaine sat behind us today at Glen Valley! I am sure she will forever be a special person in the life of your triplets! She says you guys are amazing! Also enjoyed chatting with the proud Larson Grandparents!! Nice to see them again.
It seems weird that you guys aren't driving onto the grounds at Glen Valley! Fun to see all the changes in the Vancity Kids lives!!!!
Karen.Brad.Lauren.Dana.
SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Love the shirts!
ReplyDeleteHaha - love the grandpa ties!! Wow... do you know it's a year since I was at your place!? That's terrible. I'm long overdue for a visit. I really need to come... will work on it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute family Garth. You two have done extremely well.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on the blog!
Kelly
Love the tie shirts :) Always fun to see an update, they are getting SO big.
ReplyDeleteI have followed all the way along and am amazed at how you both have handled everything with such grace and humour. You guys deserve all the happiness!
ReplyDeletegreat to see your growing happy triplets and their big brother! Congrats on the 6 of you getting your first meeting together!! Good to talk to your Mom at GV, missed you there! take care xo
ReplyDeletewow- unbelievably cute! and I agree with the looking back at the blog to remember...time flies! Hope Etta gets to meet the boys soon...
ReplyDelete-Janae
These pictures are great, I need to get copies of them haha. They are so amazing!! Danielle & Eric
ReplyDelete