Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Shower

Our next door neighbors, Nick and Bonnie threw a baby shower for Sherri on Saturday. This is how awesome our neighbors are - and apparently there was a great turnout! Mark and I skipped the festivities, but by all accounts the shower was a great party, Sherri enjoyed it tremendously.
Hostess Bonnie

Co-Hostess Haley

Opening Gifts

Decorations!

Of course, some of our neighbors are contemplating putting their homes up for sale, now that the street will have to endure years of "The Miles Boys".

3 comments:

  1. Ummm lets just say.. u have AMAZING neighbours... how cool are they??? Can they move to Queen Anne.... ??? Glad you are doin well Sherri... u look great... yah for 21 wks... rock 'n roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Sherri! Glad your neighbors had a shower for you. Call if you need anything, or need someone to chat with :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri looks awesome!! I'm trying to get my head around the 'three of everything' on the clothesline, as I'm sure you are too!

    ReplyDelete