Saturday, February 13, 2010

Garage Project

This week my brother Grant came out for 2 1/2 days... and we pounded out our "spare bedroom" project! In two days, we framed, insulated, wired, dry-walled and taped this little sucker - I was impressed. It took away about 1/6th of my garage, a pretty good trade-off for getting an extra bedroom/office. Mark calls it "Grampa and Gramma's Room"! Ha ha. Sherri says it has a water view too... of the hot-tub!

Actually, it turned out even better than I thought it would, which is great. All I need to do now is another coat of mud and paint.






Sherri has officially gained more than 30 lbs...a milestone for her. This is testimony to all the eating she's been doing and I'm really proud of her. I think she's doing great...although we did find out this week that she's seriously deficient in iron, so this week she has to go in and have iron transfusions at the hospital...that won't be fun. She's really starting to feel the babies move around and kick...the party is just starting in there!! This coming week she'll be 20 wks so we're into the last 3 months or so of this pregnancy...we'll be ready!

1 comment:

  1. Your garage looks too clean. You need a few dogs, more bikes, and a saddle or two.

    ReplyDelete