...now just imagine a little baby in each one, and you'll realize why I'm starting to freak out.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Triplet Gifts
We've started to receive a few gifts from friends, and although they kind of scare me they are really cute so I want to post them.
...from our favorite nurse Jelaine J.!
...from Calvin and Dana!
...now just imagine a little baby in each one, and you'll realize why I'm starting to freak out.
...now just imagine a little baby in each one, and you'll realize why I'm starting to freak out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're going to need different couloured clothes so you can tell each baby apart!
ReplyDeleteI think we'll just tattoo a # on each one so we don't get them mixed up!!
ReplyDeleteoh those shoes look so cute i can't even take it.... well hopefully they will all look different so there won't be any mix-ups.. thank goodness they are fraternal trips...
ReplyDeleteI have to say CONGRATULATIONS and wow, what a journey you guys will be on the next while!!! With twins, I always wondered what it'd be like to have a third and can sort of imagine. I've bookmarked your blog, will be fun to follow :)
ReplyDeleteLori (Lewis) Cortez