Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cruisin Along...

Well, I can hardly believe that I'm writing this...but I can honestly say that things seem pretty normal around here. Of course, mama has decided to go on vacation...leaving Mark and I to survive on our own...but we can and do survive on cereal and good quality ice cream! She'll have her work cut out for her once she's done with the Swedish Four Seasons Hotel- getting us back on track.

All joking aside, I do feel pretty good about things - even though we had a tremendous scare it seems now like everything is right on schedule and all we have to do is wait. Sherri is doing great, feeling like her normal self, the contractions etc have pretty much gone away for the time being and the doctors I am sure are wondering why she's still in the hospital. It wouldn't totally suprise me if they sent her home for a little while, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm absolutely lovin' the fact that the three little musketeers are getting big enough that we'll soon have little worry about their health at birth. I always said that if I had a crystal ball and knew that I'd be taking home healthy babies that this would be such a great experience...all the negatives are wrapped around concern for the health of the babies. So...as we approach 32 weeks the tension slowly starts to ease and I can feel the excitement return. I hope I'm not speaking too soon here, but on monday Sherri will hit the 29 week mark and you all know how awesome that is. Then just a few more weeks....

7 comments:

  1. WOWWWWEEEE!!! Amazing.... unbelievable that its already 29 week in the near future... I am sure you two are likely thinking it has felt like forever, but seriously... thats gone by fast for those of us waiting to hear about the arrival!

    As said before, and will say it again... SHERRI YOU ARE A TROOPER!!! Keep on doing what you're doin as it appears to be working ;)

    Always thinking about you guys.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Sooooo good Sherri! Rooting for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYY!!!! CONGRATS!! that is so amazing that Sherri is doing awesome. Girl you rock! You are now closer to your due date and that is such a relief....I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for that. What fear it did bring of not getting close to that date is now starting to dissapear. Keep up the good work.Mark and Garth....enjoy the times of cereal and icecream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More pictures of my nephew, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... we are so glad Sherri is plugging along and the babies are growing and growing! Here's to 29 weeks!!
    We love you guys so much...
    Renea and family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri you look beautiful!!!

    Ice Cream doesn't look too bad on Mark either!!

    Good to see Garth and grandma Fern smiling!

    Keep up the good work : )

    Love from your friends,
    Bruce and Donna W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the photos, we don't get to see you much Sherri and this is a big deal. ha
    No more contractions for a couple weeks and then we will call come through the door at the same time and start cheering you on "bring it On". ha
    Can you hardly believe this is going to be over soon..............well this part is anyhow. ha
    love you Jan Fair

    ReplyDelete