Thursday, April 1, 2010

They're Here!!

Wow what a night. Talk about getting absolutely no sleep. Sherri has a history of extremely fast labor - but this was crazy. The Volvo hit 115mph on the I-5 off ramp - thankfully Mark was ok, since we didn't even have time to buckle him into his carseat. At least we made it. Thankfully.
Swedish Hosp. has the absolute best group of surgeons in the world. And they needed to be. I managed to gown up just in time, but forgot my camera, so don't have any pictures. Amazingly, the babies seem fine, although its still early and we'll keep you posted. Need to run and figure out this breast pump, so I'll post more later.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me visit the hospital with Mark. I can't believe we already got to see the babies! Too bad they said no pictures yet for a few more hours - they are darling. Can't wait to hear when you decide the names.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Garth & Sherri !!!!!!Am sure an "EXCITING " time

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay Garth, we were all having heart attacks and hoping and praying that the babies and Sherri would be okay. You got us good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Garth, Sherri & Mark. I just found your blog, and am so happy that I can keep up to date. Are they really here,or was that an April Fool joke? Shane 7 Deanna had another boy this AM, about 3:00, 8#2oz. His name is Emmitt Andrew. Thinking of you all, and do hope all is well. Love Dale & Lillian

    ReplyDelete