OK, I know this is going to sound wierd...but lets have some fun! We (Sherri and I) are absolutely pumped that she's made it to the 30 week mark of this pregnancy...and I'd love to throw a HUGE party for her...but alas that would trigger unwanted side-effects that we'd rather put off for a little while!!! So....
We're going to have a Blog Party!!! (I just invented it!) In lieu of having all of our friends travel great distances to hang out with us in our master bedroom...we invite you to share our excitement and drop us a little message that we can enjoy! It is so neat to hear from everyone, so don't be shy...even if you don't know us. Please post and let us know where you're from. And you have to guess when the babies will come (ie 32 wks and 3 days...)!
We thank everyone for their good wishes, thoughts, gifts, meals, encouragement, etc etc. We now can celebrate the fact that the little babies will be born soon and they'll be happy healthy little dudes that are going to rock our world!!!
We love you all...
Oh yeah - if you guess correct on the arrival date you get to babysit while we go to Hawaii....!!!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love parties and this is a wonderful reason to celebrate!!! I was just checking in hoping you had made it to 30 and what great news!!! I bet the boys are kicking it up for you too Sherri, the bigger they get all the more action! My guess is 31 weeks 4 days. Thanks for the updates too Garth, as I am thinking of you lots and can check in here without bugging you...Hugs, Paula K.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you know me, but my husband is Allan G. from BC, we now live in Colorado. We think of you so often. Congrats on making it 30 weeks! Our daughter was born at 31 weeks (less than 3 lbs). She is now 18 months old and doing great! Hang in there and enjoy your party!
ReplyDeleteAmber
We love a party!!!
ReplyDeleteI just get all excited to know you when I think about what is going on... people we know and love are having triplets... how cool does that make us? LOL I am just joking i think... but really... we are a constant cheer squad for you guys... You very quickly became a special part of our lives... all of our lives...
The guess... 33 weeks and 3 days and 3 pounds each :-) well...
We don't mind watching them for you all because we come equipped with baby holders and one entertainer... :-)SO, when you are ready and babies are safe and healthy, plan on a once a month date and leave your wee ones with us...(ok... we'll try it once and then committ to more LOL)
OK... I am taking up my space and trying to be the life of the blog party... so I will take my leave...
HAPPY HAPPY 30 weeks... and here's to a few more!!
XXOO
Renea, Andy, Elizabeth, Katarina, Jonathan, Zariah, Montana and Georgia
Fantastic news! Glad to join in on the Blog Party. We hope all is smooth sailing from here on in, cuz it sure won't be once those characters arrive!
ReplyDeleteGiven the prize I have no wish to guess at the arrival date ;-)
Take care and keep those updates coming!
The Cameron family (of Barrie ON)
Oohh.. i love a party.. even a 'virtual' one.. Good job on the baby incubator.. We are soo excited to hear about these babies.. I predict 32 weeks 2 days. You win the 'unselfish' mom award already... Hugs..
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea to have a Blog Party!!! You realize don't you Garth, that you will have to keep this blog going with pictures until the Miles boys graduate!!! After following your family for these waiting months, you cannot cast us adrift!!!! And we will need to know how Mark handles the Big Brother job!! Some days I have your family picture enlarged on my computer, it's like a little visit!! Miss you guys. Sherri hang in there....keep those buns baking a little longer!!! My guess is 32 weeks & 6 days.....Love Diana W.
ReplyDeleteWe just ate M&M's, lemon cookies and Iced Tea on our end of the party! Every party needs good eats! Congrats on adding more weeks/days to the babiesss. I'm guessing they will love being swaddled as they are used to no room! :) I think- 30 + weeks and a few days. (I have a terrible time guessing these types of things...my own came 3 weeks early and the other the day before the due date). We're thinking of you! We love babies...looking forward to all the play dates!!! Joe says, "Being the big brother is fun!" In Mark's case...triple the fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy this little party! The all-nighters are coming soon!! :) I'm gonna guess 31 weeks 4 days and that, in spite of the earliness, they will be in near perfect health -- just a boost to get them going on forever! It's been fun to watch your family from afar, only meeting you through the link from Gordon and Ivona's blog and then a time or two at the ice-rink! Well, at least Mark and Garth! Sherri, I've seen you across the way at Gospel Meeting. I'd offer up my 14 year old as a babysitter, but I'm thinking 3 wee ones might overwhelm her! I guess I could offer to help, too! :) All the best to all of you!
ReplyDeleteMelisa in Lynnwood
thanks for the inviatation to your party! and congratulations on making it to 30 weeks! It's been a long haul for all of you, you deserve a party. I'm going to guess 33 weeks (may 17). Could you handle another 3 weeks of 3 wiggly babies in your tummy?! Can't wait to hear great names these little guys will have, that's a big job in itself!
ReplyDeletebig hugs from rainy New Westminster BC! save some cake for us....
Leah and family
Gotta love an all day party!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing 34 weeks and 6 days, just to be completely out of charater and therefore extremely optimistic. :-) They'll have organized a hockey league by then, right?! (okay, so maybe it's not what Sherry wants...)
CONGRATULATIONS Sherry on being, doing, enduring, living thro what it took to keep them IN! Bring on the ice cream. - Bonnie S. and family
Hey Miles gang! We're having strawberries to celebrate with you!! You're all doing so well, we're rooting for you. I'm guessing May 8th (my birthday) so that gives you another two weeks of wrestling practice for the little fellas!!!
ReplyDeleteLove from Lara and family
Even a (relative) stranger can't resist an invitation to a party like this! (I say relative b/c you probably know some of mine in & around Seattle. Do the names Ben & Sue ring any bells? Heidi? Jenny? I'm their big sister/aunt in San Antonio.) Anyway, back to the party...I'm glad things are going well and this major milestone has been safely passed. As far as predicting an arrival date, I'll leave that to the experts in attendance, but I'll be watching your blog closely the next few weeks! It's not every day you "know" someone who's having triplets!! Y'all take care now =)
ReplyDeleteWell Miles family you are a strong bunch. 30 weeks!!!! wahooooooooo
ReplyDeleteSo its party time and then why did I have to work today if it was a party:( Oh well, I am guessing those little ones are coming at 32 weeks to the day. I will come and cheer them on too. ha
Love you guys FAIRS
Id haveta say seein your beautiful glowing face in your hospital bed @ 29 wk party was more fun than this one.... so I'm gonna say....32+4 u have your c/s but u come in @ 32+3 and ur slowly dilating...so we schedule you for during the day...MC and I just had thai food for your 30 wk party.... hang in there gf.... call me after u see Tonya tomorrow...she just had to call me today at work to tell me ur 30 today...(ummm ya like I didn't know haha) she said she's thrilled and can't wait to cu tomorrow...I'm rootin for no admit as there are still no beds avail on 5sw...still full house...and remember tomorrow is even a better day 30+1...oh ya.... luv, Jelaine
ReplyDeleteBlog Party how fun! Happy 30th week. We are so happy that you all are doing so well, esp those lil pumpkins. May 1st would be a good day (Greg's Bday)... never mind that just keep them in as long as they need to be. Keep up the good work, we are so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteGreg, Paula, Alyssa & Lauryn Radom
Yes, we are paying attention and its always fun to have a party! Glad things are like this! Thanks, Garth for keeping us posted. We hold our breath each time we check! I'm thinking 34 weeks 1 day just for a contrarian opinion. (but maybe there is some other reason you shouldn't wait so long?) Anyway, be sure we will keep checking! But if it turns out we hear some other way, no problem! Gordon
ReplyDeleteHey Sherri & Garth!
ReplyDeleteBeen following your blog now and then and thinking of you guys trying to bake those babies a little longer! CONGRATS on the 30 week mark! Here's to another few!! Cheers! (that's baby bottle cheers)
Kelly & Lee Kirkpatrick
(34 weeks, 2 days)
Well, I don't think they should be born yet if they still have room to wiggle! A good stretch is ok, but there should be no wiggle room!
ReplyDeleteYou both deserve a trip to Hawaii, (but the reality is that we didn't get to go until the kids were gone ...(and that was just with twins!!) Enjoy your little family a little longer. And Happy Blog Party!! DW
Hi Sherri and Garth
ReplyDeleteI feel like a stalker! I'm an old friend of Gwen's and she sent me her blog link (and I'd never been "blogging" before, fiddled around and found yours and I've been rooting for you all the way since! Garth, you should turn into a professional writer, you have an amazing talent!
My guess is 32 weeks 3 days (but what do I know!).
All the best to you all and as one poster said before, you'll have to keep writing this blog until they've left college - we all want to know how they get on.
Keep your chin up and your cervix steady Sherri,
Caroline in the UK
Hi Sherri and Garth,
ReplyDeleteI've been following the blog since I learned about it. I knew Sherri way back in highschool and was very glad to hear about the babies. I'm happy that she is doing so well and hanging in there with all those boys.
I'm an optimist and think Sherri is tough so I'm guessing 33 weeks 1 day for the boys to arrive. I hope that the delivery goes smoothly and Mark enjoys being a big brother to all the new babies.
Good luck with your growing family,
Jenn (Harper) Mitchell
Hey there Sherri, it's Mindy from MOPS. I don't know your family very well but I have so very much enjoyed reading about your journey these past few weeks. I think your husband is a crack up BTW. I wish I had that much humor and the ability to put in on paper( or the computer). As for you sweet friend I am so very proud of you. I'm so inspired by your strength and will power. I've been praying for you and your babies and I will continue to. We miss you at MOPS. Take care!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! Love a party...especially one to celebrate you guys making it to the 30 week mark!!! This is such awesome news! So excited to meet these little guys!! It's so fun to get to follow along all that is happening! My guess is 34 wks and 3 days!! :) Keep up the fantastic work! Lots of love, Michael and Marianne
ReplyDeleteP.S. We would be more than happy to watch them whenever you guys want a break :) :)
Hi there. Congrats on 30 weeks. We are the Services. (I was Michelle Woods from Rocanville, originally. Have known Sheri since we were young, just not well.)
ReplyDeleteWe have four children as well but had them one at a time!
Good luck - we will be watching your blog.
Greg, Michelle, Annie, Jack, Drew and Molly Service
30 weeks!!!! Way to go Sheri!!!! :) You have been in my thoughts since your last day at preschool. I am so happy to hear that your three little men are still content dancing in your belly.
ReplyDeleteI am going to guess that you have the babies at 34 weeks 2 days???
I am going to be following your blog and look forward to the updates.
Becky and Mari-from KM-Co-op
Maybe you'll make it to May 9 - Mother's Day! That's awesome you've made it this far Sherri... I'm rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteParty, party, party! Thirty weeks is super. Even better for Sherri that she can celebrate at home. I have no doubt Mark will be a caring, thoughtful, and amazing big brother.
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 32 and 4 days. That might be a stretch, but can be hopeful.
Take care Miles family.
Tiffany and Elliot - from KM co-op
Hello Miles Family,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 30 weeks! That's fantastic! I have been following your blog since I left facebook and Garth gave me the link. I am an old friend of Garth's from Jenric days. It sounds like you two have had been on quite an amazing journey since then. In the dictionary under perserverance I am sure Sherri's name is listed...you are an inspiration.
Parties already Garth?! Getting the little fellas used to them in advance eh?! Anyways, keep blogging Garth, you are an entertaining writer.
Take Care,
Mitch, Kelly, Preslie & Ryder Goudreau
(Our Guess: 31 weeks 3 days)
Wow, who knew so many people could cram into your bedroom for the party!! Sherri, (and Garth) you have been totally amazing through this whole process. It's no surprise you have made it this far because you have been so positive and so determined to keep going as long as you could! Maybe they will arrive on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo and you could name them all Hose, Hose-B and Hose-C. Just an idea :) And, we could do mexican food at the next dinner party!!
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to meet these little guys, and please let us know if we can do anything to help. We are so proud of you! Keep up the positive attitude. I know you are in good hands at Swedish :)
love
glenda + travis
p.s. I had cereal with plain yogurt for the party
What a "dream-team" you guys are! Sending lots of best wishes your way! Stella and Claudia are inspired and can't understand why we don't 'at least' want to add twins to our family....!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all - keep up the great work - Darryl, Sue, S&C&A
yay 30 weeks is great!! i am so happy for you guys. too bad you can't share cake at a blog party! if you can make it this far who knows how far you can go!!
ReplyDeleteHope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today."
— Thich Nhat Hanh
rachael
Yay babies! Nice work guys...and I know it IS work! These guys have to wait until after May 17th....so let's say May 21st. Kind of a special day!!!??? I missed your blog party...who parties on Monday? XO VBDB
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! My guess is 34 weeks...yep they are going to hang in there a little longer than everyone expects! :) I have had a card ready to send here for sometime, it was something for your bedrest Sherry, but since it's not far off I will just send you something for AFTER instead! Can't wait to see you 3's of something...maybe 3 pairs of matching Robeez?!! Take care of yourselves, we miss you up here Sundays especially. Claire gets lots of attention now, but it would be nice to share it :)
ReplyDeleteHey there, I hope they don't know about Doninik's pirate party or they just might be tempted out too soon! I'm guessing 33 weeks 4 days but with luck it could be longer! We'll be in Hawaii in July/Aug so perhaps you can just send the boys over to play with ours and you two holiday at home! Seriously, we're thrilled with the progress and hoping for little fighters with strong lungs. Thinking of you lots - Love Stephanie, Shannon, Sterling & Crawford
ReplyDeleteWow - this is certainly worth a party. We are so happy for all of you and would love to babysit anytime!!! We will guess the birthdays to be May 24 - Victoria Day can be renamed Victory Day!! Keep up the patient wait - every day is a gift!! Love to all 6 of you. Love, Pizzey 7
ReplyDeletep.s. Have fun with the tree Mark ;)
We're a little late to the party - but that's pretty characteristic of our arrival to in-person parties as well.
ReplyDeleteWe are very excited to meet your little guys, and also glad that they decided to stay all crammed together for the time being. You have all been very inspiring to us.
Happy 30 weeks and 4 days! Here's to at least two more weeks. :)
Love,
Korwin and Kelly and Henry
Hi there! Now, don't let any perinatologist change my perdiction....I'm going with 33wks + 4 days. You've been such a trooper through it all, surely they will want to grow a little more inside :-) Wishing you all the best! Brent, Dayla & girls
ReplyDeleteYay!! So glad to hear that you are are "hanging" in there! Thought I would check ur blog tonight as we are hanging out with Sherri's dad this weekend in GP and that had me thinking of you all again! So glad to hear that life is boring for you again... and congrats on the minivan... with only 2 boys we are not there yet... and like you, I hope to never be! haha
ReplyDeleteAll the best and thanks for your very entertaining and informative blogs for those of us that think of you often...
Damon's b'day is May 20, and Dayson's is May 22!... think you can make it till then?!? :)
All the best and big hugs from Grande Prairie, Canada...
Damon, Krystle, Kade and Dayson O'Dell
Nice to join your party from so far as Romania. Guess you never thought that your babies were being monitored from across the ocean, too. Well, since we heard about your triplets we've been following your blog closely. Now with the prediction we would love to think about May 19th (33 weeks and 2 days I think) when we celebrate our 10th aniversarry and also my birthday. So it would be great to celebrate it together. Best wishes,
ReplyDeleteCosmin, Ligia (Ivona's sister), Raul and Alexandru
Love the block party idea. Enjoy the minivan while you have it, (it wont be long before you are back in your "sports car", only 18yrs!!!)
ReplyDeleteSherri, you are a trooper and I think of you often..I say you will go 32 weeks 2 days...
After these 3 you only need 1 more then you have your soccer team!!!
Thinking of you all often, say hi to Mama Fern.
Thanks for updates Garth.Cant wait to see you all again.
Hugs
Tracey, Derrick and our 5 kids..
Hey, I love Blog Parties, they last more than just one day. I was thinking that Gordon's guess would be from both of us, but come on, you have to get to 40 participants, so here I am too. My guess is 32 weeks 2 days. Am I too optimistick? I know that nurses know best, but even if today JJ was guessing a few more days, I really wish you to get to 32 weeks. Sherri, you amazed us so many times so far, so I wouldn't be quite too surprised :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Ivona
Hi Sherri and Garth and Mark!
ReplyDeleteFunny, funny about the BMW and Van. I love your stories. So like my niece and I were reading and talking and predicting and she is going with 33 wks and 5 days and I am going for June 1st. That has been an incredible day for me! So whatever June 1st is ... weeks and days ya know. Talk to you soon! So proud of you guys! Roxy
I love this idea!! Sherri you are doing wonderful keeping those babies baking. I was admitted at 31 weeks for the same reasons (high blood pressure, fluid retention and proteins) I was able to hold out until 33 weeks and 4 days before my body just couldn't take it anymore.
ReplyDeleteMy guess is that you will surprise us all and hold out until 34 weeks 3 days. I can't wait to win, I would love to watch all the kids. I miss my boys being little.
maaan, I should've guessed May 7th, Ruby's birthday! (what a great day to be born) oh well, I may still offer to babysit in a few years time so you get that trip to Hawaii. or a few months....
ReplyDelete